This forum is DEAD!
-> General Discussion

#1: This forum is DEAD! Author: laplana325iLocation: AZ PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:08 pm
    ----
why did this forum die? Aggressive moderation?

#2: Re: This forum is DEAD! Author: meeceboy78Location: Gilbert PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:30 pm
    ----
laplana325i wrote:
why did this forum die? Aggressive moderation?

I was wondering the same thing. this place used to be happenin! Crying or Very sad

#3: Re: This forum is DEAD! Author: ambition PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:50 pm
    ----
The "crew" all got old. Married + Kids + more responsibilities = boring cars and no moar posting.

#4: Re: This forum is DEAD! Author: bullfrog PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:58 am
    ----
So what are peoples suggestions to bring it back? A lot of the ol-G's are moving on/out so bring in some new blood that isn't just some mouthy teenagers and revive this piece!!!

Someone setup a group meet again and cross promote the HELL out of it on as many BMW sites as you can think of. Show up at cars and coffee or other shows and throw some azbmw cards on the windows of cars, etc...

#5: Re: This forum is DEAD! Author: Drift30Location: East Mesa PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:52 am
    ----
I am in to help bring this back.

How many people are on the east side? Id be willing to organize a meet?

#6: Re: This forum is DEAD! Author: bullfrog PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:35 pm
    ----
We would need to try to pull in all directions on a meet. Startup a thread and we'll see about crossposting it around

#7: Re: This forum is DEAD! Author: Drift30Location: East Mesa PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:06 am
    ----
Tempe market place?

#8: Re: This forum is DEAD! Author: MattE21Location: Mesa PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
    ----
I still have my E21 -- I am down for a meet once the weather breaks.

#9: Re: This forum is DEAD! Author: JAGER PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:39 pm
    ----
I'm down for a meet. Life has gotten in the way and I'm ready to bring my E36 M3 out provided Mother Nature cooperates.

#10: Re: This forum is DEAD! Author: laplana325iLocation: AZ PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:17 am
    ----
I think it has lot to do with Facebook being so friendly with smartphones and these type of forums not so much.
What is worse is that the most popular local BMW group on Facebook now is azbmwcrew that is moderated by person called Tony. If you got some rare stuff for sale if you don't agree to sell it to one of the moderators for cheap you are then banned from the group.

-> General Discussion