#1: NASA AZ @ WHPMP East **Morning Event** - June 3, 2017 Author: ramen3pm, Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:21 pm ---- Registration is now open @ nasaproracing.com/events/2548
[COLOR="Red"]Use promo code "WHPv1" to save $20 (valid ONLY 5/2-5/19)![/COLOR]
Event Details: Beat the Heat (Early morning schedule)!
NASA Time Trials
NASA Race "Test & Tune" (Register as TT or HPDE4)
UMS Tuning Time Attack Series
Wild Horse Motorsports Park – East Track (CW) www.racewildhorse.net
20,000 S. Maricopa Road
Chandler, AZ 85226
Enter at Gate 1 (near the Chevron Station)
Paddock / Gate Times
* Friday: Early setup - TBD
* Saturday: 4AM - 11AM
“What time do I need to show up?” is the #1 question we are asked, especially by the folks new to NASA. The gates will open at 4AM on Sat and the mandatory drivers meeting will start promptly at 5:30AM. We always suggest showing up at least an hour before the drivers meeting to allow enough time to find a spot, check in with Driver Info (if you’re HPDE1) and get your car through tech and any other last min items before the drivers meeting. For exact times see the attached (draft) schedule (at the bottom).
Annual Race & TT Tech Inspections
We will not likely have time to do any annual inspections at the track. Any TT or Race cars that do not already have an annual can just go through the normal HPDE tech line for a one time pass.
Classing TT & Race
All competitors classing sheets are publicly posted here www.nasaaz.com/categor...-classing/ (classing sheets & dynos near the bottom of each respective page). If you are a competition driver and do not have a classing sheet on file, you need to email this information to Jeff Abrams email@example.com. Please work with him offline prior to arriving onsite.
• Will be located near the white tents and NASA AZ trailers (see paddock map)
• If you are not wearing your waiver wrist band you will not be allowed to go on track
• HPDE1 will need to “check in” with registration. All other groups will receive their wristbands from their respective Group Leader directly after the Drivers Meeting
• Need to be checked out at registration
• Need to be returned to registration within 30 mins of your final session to avoid a late fee
• Time Attack competitors: If you rented a transponder for your TA session, it is only available for your TA laps. If you need a transponder for TT or Race group you will be required to pay for a "Transponder Rental".
Drivers Meetings / Downloads
The mandatory drivers meeting for all drivers (HPDE, TT & Race) will be held at Driver Info on Saturday morning. All other group meetings and download locations will be announced by your respective Group Leader directly after the morning drivers meeting.