Since there needs to be some F80s on this board...
-> ///M Cars

#1: Since there needs to be some F80s on this board... Author: sterling PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:42 pm
    ----
Hello all,

I have built and sold too many cars over the years as I always tend to go nuts, get bored, and sell the car. I am trying to change my ways, so I have just been a serious lurker of this forum in fear of returning to business as usual.

Anywhoo... quite a few months ago I ordered my 2015 M3 just the way I wanted:
  • Black Sapphire Metaillic
  • Cloth Interior
  • Carbon Fiber Trim
  • 6-Speed Manual
  • Harman Kardon Sound
  • 18" Wheels
  • Black Kidney Grilles

As being completely stock is not an option, I installed some goodies from the getgo...
  1. IND Cosmetics
  2. Factory Black Side Grilles
  3. KW HAS Kit
  4. Macht Schnell Spacers 15mm/12mm

Next up are some light cosmetics, a little more power, and some wheels with more rubber.

New mods as of 2016:
  • VR Tuned ECU Upgrade
  • Vorsteiner GTS Lip
  • Vorsteiner GTS Rear Diffuser
  • Vorsteiner Diamond Black Exhaust Tips
  • Volk TE37RT Black Editions - 18x9.5 & 18x11 - Awaiting Install
  • Toyo R888 275/35/18 & 305/35/18 - Inbound
  • 3D Design Rear Spoiler - Awaiting Install

It has been 5k miles of awesomeness, and the reason I am posting this thread is that it has come time to do more. But before I do that, here are some pics of how she sits today:

And if you want to see the whole album, it is www.flickr.com/photos/...487096301/

#2: Re: Since there needs to be some F80s on this board... Author: sterling PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:44 pm
    ----
Saving for 2016 photoshoot...

#3: Re: Since there needs to be some F80s on this board... Author: bullfrog PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:03 pm
    ----
Looks sharp Ian!!!

Still on my list to try to get one this year if possible. I'd say the colors are a toss up between this and the AW that Alliey is rocking.

#4: Re: Since there needs to be some F80s on this board... Author: AriZonaD54Location: Valley of the Sun PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:44 pm
    ----
Good stuff Ian.

Long time no see (ditto Jeremiah). Hope to see you both on March 17...
www.facebook.com/event...977824686/

-> ///M Cars