Auto Restoration
-> Other Models

#1: Auto Restoration Author: ESpeedyLocation: Surprise PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:48 pm
    ----
Hello all, my old man has a 1968 Ford F100 he wants restored to new condition. Does/can anyone here recommend some shops in/around the Phoenix area for high quality work in this area? Thank you all for your time and input. Very Happy

#2: Re: Auto Restoration Author: xAZxE30x PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:35 pm
    ----
What is his budget?

#3: Re: Auto Restoration Author: ESpeedyLocation: Surprise PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:00 am
    ----
$8K at the most. It has a new engine and rebuilt tranny so it's all body, paint, and interior work.

#4: Re: Auto Restoration Author: sterling PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:08 pm
    ----
Call Chris at Elite Auto Body in Mesa. Does incredible work. He is in the middle of a couple vintage truck restos at the moment. He is the only one I trust anymore.

Unless you have $$$, then call Finishing Touch in Fountain Hills. Matt does INSANE resto work, but you have to pay the big bucks.

#5: Re: Auto Restoration Author: giantkeeperLocation: ┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐ PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:14 pm
    ----
sterling wrote:
Call Chris at Elite Auto Body in Mesa. Does incredible work. He is in the middle of a couple vintage truck restos at the moment. He is the only one I trust anymore.

Exactly who I was thinking of when I read the post.

#6: Re: Auto Restoration Author: ESpeedyLocation: Surprise PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:47 pm
    ----
Thanks for the info. I went to Mesa and spoke to the two Chris's (SP?). They were both really friendly and helpful. Saw some awesome looking projects in the shop too! They did ask how I heard about the shop and mentioned the recommendation you guys gave, they seemed happy.

-> Other Models