Third Thursday reunion meet April 17 at the Chandler locatio
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  :| |:
-> GTGs, Sightings and Events

#91: Re: Third Thursday reunion meet April 17 at the Chandler loc Author: nasrudin PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:31 pm
    ----
Nice to see everyone at the pre meet and the M6 ahwatukee azbmw chapter.

#92: Re: Third Thursday reunion meet April 17 at the Chandler loc Author: M3_DustLocation: Chandler PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:49 pm
    ----
yeah that was sneaky how you didn't come to the post-sushi part

#93: Re: Third Thursday reunion meet April 17 at the Chandler loc Author: MattE21Location: Mesa PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 pm
    ----
good times. An east valley meet you say? Intradasting

#94: Re: Third Thursday reunion meet April 17 at the Chandler loc Author: hon2bmw PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:41 pm
    ----
This was a great meet, lots of faces I haven't seen in one place in a long time, kind of reminded me when I first meet all you dorks years ago.

Part of why I think this worked so well is because we haven't had a regular one there in a really long time, if we do this every month it will die just like the other ones did (EVOMS, I-17, FLW, etc).

I agree with Eric, this is something we should do 3-4 times a year at most when the weather is nice and there is holiday the next day, part of why I went was because I knew I didn't have to commute to work the following day.

-> GTGs, Sightings and Events