2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> GTGs, Sightings and Events

#16: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: Drift30Location: East Mesa PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:33 pm
    ----
BMWBabe and I are going to signup this weekend. Just got the time off work. My birthday is that weekend so works out great.

#17: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: 335iAdam PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:33 pm
    ----
Drift30 wrote:
BMWBabe and I are going to signup this weekend. Just got the time off work. My birthday is that weekend so works out great.

Let me know where you are staying and if there are a lot of rooms left (the site is currently down).

I am still in the air whether I can get away or not. If I do, though, I am in East Mesa as well. I would have my wife (and possibly daughter) with me.

#18: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: Jalves619 PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 am
    ----
Just replaced my windshield, and finished the install of a Mason strut bar and modified VAC seat mounts today. Going in to check the alignment tomorrow. Trying to get a lot of work done in the next two weeks but I'll probably still end up winning the award for the most beat e30 to show up.

#19: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: downforce22 PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:28 pm
    ----
Great news guys, sounds like we will have some great representation from AZ!

I am trying to get my e30 finished up in the next two weeks, it will definitely be tight!

Hopefully you all can make it to the caravan! drive4corners.com/inde...4-arizona/

#20: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: love2travel168 PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:51 pm
    ----
Hopefully for the ones who are coming, you can meet up with the official Caravan.

Also if you have a walkie, please bring it. It'll make communicating easier especially since there are areas without cell coverage.

#21: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: Drift30Location: East Mesa PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:06 pm
    ----
We will have walkies. We plan on meeting with the caravan in holbrook. We are going to take 87 up vrs going though globe.

So excited!

#22: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: love2travel168 PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:08 pm
    ----
Drift30, are you by chance on the AZ BMW group FB page?

I posted this up there:

Hopefully for the ones who are coming, you can meet up with the official Caravan. When we were in the beginning stages of planning this was one of the possible routes: goo.gl/maps/yV18o Tucson-Chandler(meet up Phx people)-Tonto National Forrest-Holbrook(meet Flagstaff people)-Etc.

When time came to finalize the caravan route, beginning of July; no one from around Phoenix had signed up yet. So the organizer and I decided to go with what is now the official route, goo.gl/maps/XJCCE. It still allows people from Phx to meet us up in Globe.

For the ones who are around Phx, you have two choices to meet up the caravan now. First google link-meet us up in Holbrook. Second google link, meet us up in Globe."

Looks like choice one is the same route you're taking? But then you wouldn't be going through Globe. We also have a caravan meeting point at Globe though.

Glad to hear you thought of walkies too. LOL

#23: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: Drift30Location: East Mesa PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 am
    ----
Yeah we're skipping the globe meeting point and meeting the caravan in Holbrook.

#24: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: bmwbabeLocation: Gilbert, AZ PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:51 pm
    ----
Are people still going knowing it's going to rain all weekend?

#25: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: Drift30Location: East Mesa PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:34 pm
    ----
Anyone need a ride there and back?

#26: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: love2travel168 PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 am
    ----
Still going. Rain or shine. Last year on Saturday, there was a huge storm. But it passed after a few hours.

#27: Re: 2014 Drive4Corners BMW Weekend Pagosa Springs, CO Author: downforce22 PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:05 am
    ----
See you guys this afternoon!! should be a huge caravan leaving from co springs in about 4 hours!!

-> GTGs, Sightings and Events